Socks That treat HIV
Classically different with this crosshatch design, each pair provides a week of HIV treatment for an expectant mother through our impact partner, UNAIDS. At its 37th meeting, the UNAIDS Program Coordinating Board adopted a new strategy to end the AIDS epidemic as a public health threat by 2030. The UNAIDS 2016–2021 Strategy is one of the first in the United Nations system to be aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals, which set the framework for global development policy over the next 15 years, including ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030.
100% Vegan and animal friendly
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Seamless Toe
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
Made in India