SCENT DESCRIPTION - BARBER SHOP
A clean masculine scent, with bold woody notes of vetiver, cedarwood and fir needle combined with fresh bergamot, lemon peel and musk. The scent will relax you like you were sitting in the barber shop chair, getting a shave and a haircut!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia
- 30+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- A double wood wick which has a pleasant, slight crackling sound as it burns.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper with a bark finish to keep your candle dust free when not in use
Hand poured soy candles made in the southern highlands, using reclaimed beer bottles.