Socks That Save LGBTQ Lives
Founded in 1998 by the creators of the Academy Award®-winning short film TREVOR, The Trevor Project is the leading national organisation providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer & questioning (LGBTQ) young people under 25.
100% Vegan and animal friendly
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Seamless Toe
- Member of 1% for the Planet
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
Made in India